About Bryan Hauer
Residence: Originally from Minnesota. Currently reside in Las Vegas, NV, but spend summers back in MN.
Occupation: Serial Entrepreneur who has started numerous health/fitness & technology companies.
Investments: Technology, Crypto, Energy, Fitness – based companies.
Hobbies: Poker, Golf, Fishing, Basketball, Tennis, Summer Concerts, Traveling.
A few things most people don’t know about me: Was once on a soap opera and a teenage romance novel book cover. $50 if you can find them 😉 I’m a minimalist. I’m also fascinated by photography, videography as well as modern home design and how to live on clean energy.
Top 5 Business Tips
1. Try a bunch of different things as that’s the only way to truly know what you enjoy and want to work on daily.
2. Find an industry that’s not a fad and create a business around it that offers passive/recurring income.
3. Spend the money at the beginning to hire an accountant and attorney that can help you set everything up and structure it properly.
4. Don’t try to grow too fast. A larger space and more employees isn’t always the best thing for you or the business.
5. Always do the right thing when it comes to the business, your customers/clients or employees.
Favorite Quote: “Don’t worry about your bank account, worry about how many people will show up to your funeral.” Gary Vaynerchuk